Sunday, December 25, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Well, today is Christmas (or at least it was) and we had quite the time for the "Little Guy's" first one... It is getting a bit late and I am tired to post much -- besides, there are just WAY too many pictures to try and post all of them, so I just chose a few of my favorites, but I am sure more will follow (yeah, I know, it has already been three weeks since the last ones were posted... SORRY!).

Here is his very first Christmas present being opened. We got a little anxious, he wanted to sleep in and WE finally had to wake HIM up to see what Santa had brought. (I bet you are all telling us through your computer screen that we should enjoy it while it lasts, right!!) Anyway, through all of this we forgot that the stockings are supposed to come first. Oh well...

He was a really good sport through the whole thing, and was pretty good at some posing -- just prop it up in front of him, and he is a natural! Here he is posing with part of his wardrobe...

Below, he is posing with some of his videos he got. If the name of the videos are right, we could be in trouble...

Of course, he also got his share of toys from Santa, Grandmas and Grandpas, and Mom and Dad. I am sure he will have plenty to keep him busy!












He ended the day with a Christmas feast. He sure likes his rice cereal! Anyway, we had a wonderful Christmas and had a lot of fun. Thank you to everybody for all of the wonderful gifts!!!













MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: