Well... I am told that I have to try catching up a little now. It's hard to imagine that around this time last year, we told you all that Allison was pregnant and this is what Aiden looked like - and now look what we have! It is amazing how fast time flies and how big he has gotten so quickly. I can't wait to come home from work every day and see him, and watch him smile when I say hi - It really is cool!! He is definitely mom's little boy right now, and he only likes me, it seems, in small chunks - 15 to 20 minutes max... Of course between sleeping and eating, there isn't much more time than that anyway!
Been buliding a shed lately, and that has been taking up most of my time in the evenings - haven't even had time to play poker lately!! Like I said before, there is limited light at night when I get home so it has been kind of dragging on. Hopefully I can get it finished up over the weekend, or at least close to it...
So, until next time (which I am sure will be soon), I hope you enjoy!!!
(Well, the program wouldn't let me upload the ultrasound pic, but the first picture was on 06/10/05 - The next on 07/17/05 - And the last on 09/10/05.)



No comments:
Post a Comment